What is your body frame like?
How are your joints?
What best describes your weight?
What's your general body temperature like?
What are your eyes like?
What is your complexion most like?
How is your hair?
What are your sleeping patterns?
What is your general disposition?
How do you respond to stress?
- Spend more time outdoors in nature.
- You enjoy sweet, bitter and tart flavors, so eat foods with those sensations. Olive oil is known to alleviate feelings of stress.
- Meditate two times a day to soothe the mind and bring more relaxation to your body.
- Be sure to schedule a time out for yourself every day away from other people and stresses.
- Give yourself a soothing self-massage using herbal oils.
- Wear and surround yourself with soothing fragrances, such as lavender, cinnamon, pine, vanilla, fresh-cut grass, apples, pumpkin and jasmine.
- Wear cooler colors, such as blue, green and whites.
- Drink herbal teas to soothe your spirit.
- Add more physical activity into your daily routine, such as walking.
- Stay physically cool in whatever you do, and try to be more playful in your everyday life.
- Have a bedtime and waking routine, going to bed and waking at the same time every day.
- Meditate two times daily to quiet your mind and create more inner peace.
- Practice yoga often to create a better connection with your body.
- Wear and surround your physical space with relaxing fragrances, such as lavender, chamomile, bergamot, sandalwood, Mandarin orange and jasmine.
- Eat three meals every day; your food should include sweet, sour and salty tastes.
- Give yourself a slow self-massage daily using warm herbal oils.
- Drink herbal teas, which are meant to relax you.
- Create more rhythm and routine in your daily life through morning, afternoon and evening rituals.
- If you start a project be sure to finish it. Leaving it unfinished will leave you with a sense of unbalance.
Share your Results: