Each of our mindfully formulated products has been created using different ingredients to achieve specific healthful goals.
Nariveda’s uses only the highest-quality natural ingredients and vitamins in our specially formulated elixir supplements. Backed by decades of science and research, these ingredients are proven to be beneficial to the body’s overall health and well-being, boosting its natural ability to fight off illness so we can simply feel and perform better.
We place a singular focus on creating products with mindful formulation. We’ve gone to great lengths to research every ingredient that goes into our ever-expanding line of healthful supplements.
Smart Nutrients for the Brain
Replenish Your Mind, Body, Spirit.
You work hard, and your brain does too. To keep your brain running at peak performance, it needs the proper fuel. Scientific studies demonstrate cognition and memory in response to the proper nutrients. Reduced blood flow has been proven to be a direct cause of poor cognition and memory. The result is that the brain becomes starved for oxygen and fuel, producing a low-grade “suffocation.”*
We introduce Cogni Veda as a holistic and comprehensive approach to brain nourishment and functionality. Combining ancient Ayurvedic traditions of longevity with proven, scientific evidence on brain health, this product helps enhance memory, clarity and retention.*
Cogni Veda’s powerful and ‘smart’ ingredients go to work instantaneously, enhancing circulation, oxygenation and electrical conductivity of brain cells. Supports normal neurotransmitter activity on a cellular level, micro-catalyst agents promote memory retention and learning, fundamentally speeding up and improving the synaptic responses of the brain tissue.*
Key Benefits of Cogni Veda
⦁ Strengthens Learning Ability & Memory Function *
⦁ Increases Plasma Levels of Vital Protein Essential for Cognitive Health *
⦁ Enhances Communication between Neurons to support Visual Function*
⦁ Supports Normal, Healthy Levels of Brain Blood Flow*
⦁ Supports Resistance against Biological & Chemical Stresses*
⦁ Protects Neural Tissues against Free Radical Damage*
Keeping the Mental Edge
Keeping your mental edge isn’t just about memory. It’s being able to think clearly and feel sharp, focused, and alert. This gets harder as you age because your body experiences a natural decline in the essential nutrients that support brain health. And in turn, this can affect how your brain processes memories, ideas, and associations. But recent research has revealed that replenishing the right brain nutrients can significantly change the way your brain functions as you age.*
That’s why when it comes to brain fuel, Cogni Veda is a multi-stage rocket engine that easily crosses blood brain barrier. First it protects against oxidant damage, shielding the brain from age-related decline and providing powerful support for the brain’s regenerative mechanisms. Then it heals and restores brain tissue, allowing your cognitive abilities to ascend to new levels of learning, development and utility.*
The brain is the most metabolically active human organ, and requires a steady supply of oxygen and glucose as fuel. Although the brain represents less than 2% of the body’s mass, it utilizes 20% of the body’s oxygen consumption and 15% of its cardiac output, thus our brains produce an extraordinary amount of energy in relationship to the rest of the body.
We’ve taken more than 20 scientifically-proven ingredients such as Life’s DHA Omega-3, Cognizin®, Biopuro® PQQ , Alpha-GPC®, Ashwagandha, Centellin®, Bacopin®,Curcumin C3 Complex, Coffeeberry®(Neuro Factor®), AyurGold®, AyurPlatinum®, Gingko Biloba and combined them in our proprietary delivery system. All of these ingredients are well established in the scientific literature to be of measurable value in supporting the mechanisms of the brain… from cell membrane integrity, to energy production, bioelectrical patterns, and neurotransmitter functions.*
The unique combination of these different elements has produced a dietary supplement that begins where other supplements end. Each compound mutually reinforces the others in a unique process we call “Alchemy of Ayurveda” collaboration. This results in a mental boost which other supplements just can’t match. To achieve what our loyal customers call, “The Cogni Veda Zone” it’d be necessary to take a multitude of pills. And as it turns out, all supplements aren’t created equal.*
Why Cogni Veda ?
A full-spectrum, liquid phyto-nutraceutical, Cogni Veda relies on Narisorb® for cellular delivery. Entirely absorbed by the body’s systems through integral assimilation unlike other powders or pills that are often unable to be completely absorbed through digestion.
Cogni Veda’s superior absorption into the bloodstream and nervous system make it a preferred supplemental choice. Our Cold Vortex® blending process also reduces particle size, the result is complete uptake and maximum utilization of a powerful combination of ingredients.
In accordance with strict Ayurvedic principles, the unique taste of Cogni Veda stimulates all sections of the tongue. There are no added sweeteners or flavor enhancements. Nari Veda’s philosophy is to create and deliver nutrients as nature intended – pure and potent. In creating the best and most nourishing formula, synergy of compounds is key, and Cogni Veda is brimming with many powerful and clinically proven ingredients. You will appreciate our approach to purity, and we’re confident your brain will thank you as well.*
Greater clarity, enhanced concentration and increased efficiency. Where will improved brain function take you? What could you achieve with greater mental productivity? Would it impact the quality of your life? Nourish your mind and body with Cogni Veda.
Our goal is simple, package quality ingredients in an effective liquid delivery system. We saw many good products on the market, but there was no complete formula for brain development.
As firm believers in strength, balance and purity, we created a product methodology that focuses on what matters most – giving your brain the ability to function at its best. After all, life is complicated enough, picking the right nutrients for your brain should be simple and a No Brainer!
Our Key Ingredients:
- DSM Life’s DHA™ Vegetarian Omega-3
New study reporting omega-3 supplementation helps support cognitive health in older adults.
DSM welcomes the results of a new trial which show that omega-3 supplementation may help slow cognitive decline in older adults, especially those who have mild cognitive impairment (MCI). The results of the study were presented at the 8th International Conference on Clinical Trials for Alzheimer’s Disease (CTAD) in Barcelona, Spain. Alzheimer’s disease is the most common form of age-associated dementia, accounting for 60-80% of all dementia cases7. The results of this study will assist the medical community in better assessing the benefits of nutritional solutions such as omega-3s in supporting brain health.*
AyurGold® supports the brain, reportedly boosting learning, memory, and focus.*
Gold has been used for thousands of years as a beauty tool. Numerous scientific studies also suggest that colloidal gold may help the skin retain collagen and improves blood flow.*
AyurPlatinum® supports brain health, reportedly boosting focus, creativity, and memory. Our customers often report an increased lucidity in dream state, and even improved libido. AyurPlatinum may help support cell regeneration and DNA repair.*
Scientific studies support ashwagandha’s ability not only to relieve stress, but also to protect brain cells against the deleterious effects of our modern lifestyles.
Stress can cause increased peroxidation of lipids, while decreasing levels of the antioxidant enzymes catalase and glutathione peroxidase. When ashwagandha extract was administered by re-searchers one hour before a daily stress-inducing procedure, all of the aforementioned parameters of free radical damage normalized in a dose-dependent manner.6
Premature aging associated with chronic nervous tension may be related to increased oxidative stress, which is abolished by the potent antioxidant properties of ashwagandha extract. Researchers believe this finding supports the clinical use of ashwagandha as an anti-stress agent.
- Biopuro® PQQ
Biopuro® PQQ has been shown to improve immediate memory and higher brain function. As in many other studies the effects were enhanced when taken together with PQQ’s cousin MicroActive® CoQ10.*
PQQ is a powerful antioxidant which promotes the growth of nerves (NGF) and protects and enhances cellular mitochondria.*
- Magnesium Bisglycinate
Magnesium bisglycinate is the only form of magnesium shown to cross the blood-brain barrier which makes it an excellent choice for aiding those with depression and/or anxiety, or migraine headaches.*
- Coffeeberry® (NeuroFactor®)Whole Coffee Fruit Concentrate
A patented product from the whole fruit of the coffee plant, Coffee Arabica. In a double-blind, placebo-controlled pilot human clinical study, NeuroFactor® increased levels of Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF) by 143% on average. BDNF is a protein active in the brain and central and peripheral nervous systems with a critical role in neuron development and repair and in protecting against neurodegeneration. BDNF is important for learning, memory, alertness, mood, controlling body weight, and controlling energy metabolism.*
- Alpha GPC
Alpha GPC (L-alphaglycerophosphatidylcholine, also known as choline alfoscerate) is a phospholipid metabolite found concentrated in neuronal membranes. Delivered from lecithin, Alpha GPC is extremely well absorbed and crosses the blood brain barrier.*
In the brain, Alpha GPC supports brain function and learning processes by directly increasing the synthesis and secretion of acetylcholine.* Alpha GPC protects neurons and improves signal transmission by serving as a precursor to membrane phospholipids.*
Cognizin® is a branded form of Citicoline, a natural substance found in every cell of the body and especially vital to brain health. Citicoline is broken down during intestinal absorption and, after passing through the blood/brain barrier, is reconstituted in the brain as citicoline.*
⦁ Lezak, M.D., In: Neuropsychological Assessment. New York, Oxford University Press; 1995:690.
⦁ Goodwin, J.S., Goodwin, J.M., Garry, P.J. Association between nutritional status and cognitive functioning in a healthy elderly population. J Amer. Med. Assoc., 1983; 249:2917-2921.
⦁ Southon, S., Wright, A.J., Finglas, P.M., Bailey, A.L., et. al. Dietary intake and micronutrient status of adolescents: effect of vitamin and trace element supplementation on indices of status and performance in tests of verbal and non-verbal intelligence. Br. J. Nutr., 1994; 71:897-918.
⦁ Kaufman, A.S., McLean, J.E., Reynolds, C.R. Sex, race, residence, region, and education differences on the 11 WAIS-R subtests. J. Clin. Psychology, 1988; 44:231-248.
⦁ Kaufman, A.S., McLean, J., Reynolds, C. Analysis of WAIS-R factor patterns sex and race. J. Clin. Psychology, 1991; 47:548-557.
⦁ Bhattacharya A, Ghosal S, Bhattacharya SK. Antioxidant effect of Withania somnifera glycowithanolides in chronic footshock stress-induced perturbations of oxidative free radical scavenging enzymes and lipid peroxidation in rat frontal cortex and striatum. J Ethnopharmacol. 2001 Jan;74(1):1-6.
⦁ 1) Thies, W. 2013 Alzheimer’s disease facts and figures Alzheimer’s Dement. 2013 Mar; 9(2):208-45. doi: 10.1016/j.jalz.2013.02.003
Cardio Veda – Smart Nutrients for Cardiovascular/Heart Health
Helping Your Heart Become Strong.
The cardiovascular system is what permits blood to circulate and transport nutrients, oxygen, carbon dioxide, and hormones to and from cells in the body to provide nourishment! Lack of the proper nutrients and lack of exercise will cause the cardiovascular system to weaken – a cycle that can result in heart disease, heart attacks, and a general lack of well-being. Fortunately, there are systematic and scientifically supported methods to help the cardiovascular system strengthen and become healthy.
Cardio Veda delivers a concentrated dose of essential heart-friendly nutrients with tried-and-true legendary rasayana Ayurvedic adaptogenic herbs to help keep blood platelets smooth so your blood and body both move freely and smoothly. It is designed with ingredients that are known to specifically provide direct support for the transport and oxidation of fatty acids into the mitochondria, providing an important source of cardiovascular energy.*
Cardio Veda provides you an all-in-one solution and one-and-done daily dose of vital nourishment with heart-friendly nutrients like Vegetarian Omega-3, Shilajit, Curcumin C3 Complex, GlycoCarn®, MicroActive CoQ10, Resveratrol SR and Fruitflow® to support cardiovascular and circulatory health.
Cardio Veda is designed to support and improve the body – here are some key benefits:
- Support Healthy Blood Lipid Levels by increasing Blood Levels of Nitrate/Nitrite, a marker of Nitric Oxide*
- Super Energizing Synergy of Nutrients that Supports Higher Mitochondrial Functioning*
- Help assist Athletes seeking to enhance Blood Flow to Working Muscles*
- Prevent and Reduce the Arterial Endothelial Cell Injury and Improve the Endothelial Function*
- Co-Antioxidant Protection for Anti-aging and Immune Health*
An Innovative and Unique Ayurvedic Approach to Strong and Healthy Heart Health
When it’s functioning properly, the circulatory system is similar to a superhighway, shuttling traffic swiftly and efficiently to various destinations. In the best-case scenario, blood moves through the heart, lungs, arteries, veins, and capillaries, providing the cells with life-sustaining oxygen and nutrients while removing carbon dioxide and other waste products.
Over time, reduced blood flow in your extremities can cause numbness, tingling, nerve damage, and eventually tissue damage. Eventually, if left untreated, reduced blood flow and plaque in your carotid arteries may result in a stroke. If plaque buildup takes place in the arteries in your heart, you run the risk of having a heart attack.
Cardio Veda features breakthrough “superstar” ingredients like FruitFlow®, MK-7®, L-Citruline, Vegetarian Omega-3, Enzegenol® PQQ, Grape seed extract, Pomegranate extract, when this specific mega-combination comes into contact with the bloodstream, it reaches the inflamed arteries and initiate self-healing processes in the innermost part of arterial lining ( endothelium). In this way, over a period of time the accumulated buildup of fatty plaques in damaged arteries begins gradually to cease.
It has been scientifically formulated to have the best impact on the cleaning out of the 80,000 miles of our blood veins.
Provides Mitochondrial Nourishment to Heart with AyurStrong® Cardio Metabolic Complex:
The heart is a vital organ with high metabolic demand as the concentration of mitochondria within your heart cells is higher than any other organ and this also makes your heart the most susceptible organ to free-radical oxidative stress, environmental toxicities and premature aging.
Cardio Veda delivers a synergistic combination of adaptogenic rasayana herbs, first-class co-antioxidants and a proprietary blend of nutrients specially chosen for their evidence-based ability that has been found to restore youthful mitochondria, and resultant gains in mobility, cognition, heart, and immune function.
More energy, more heart protection, better sleep, more excitement and enthusiasm, sharper vision, more endurance, and all the speed and mobility that keeps you going day after day.
Cardio Veda is a most important supplement, because without these benefits to the circulatory system, other supplementation will be less effective. If your circulatory system is plugged up, the necessary oxygen and other nutrients will not get to your cells and the disease process will begin in your weakest tissues. Cardio Veda – an essential element in any broad-spectrum supplement protocol.
A naturally occurring sugar derivative of ATP and can help keep mitochondria functioning at a higher level, even in the presence of ischemic episodes like angina and heart attack when the heart is deprived of oxygen.
- Clarinol® Conjugated Linoleic Acid:
Clarinol® CLA increases the transport of fat into the mitochondria and fat can be used as fuel for energy thus helping the body to burn more fat. With no extra fat coming in to store in the fat cells and increased burning of stored fat, the size of these cells is reduced.
Gugulipid® is a standardized extract prepared from the oleogum resin (gum resin) of Commiphora mukul, an Indian medicinal tree that has been clinically proven to reduce the levels of harmful serum lipids in the bloodstream. The active ingredients responsible for the maintenance of healthy cholesterol levels are the guggulsterones, specifically guggulsterone E and guggulsterone Z.
- Pantesin® Pantethine:
A branded form of a Vitamin B5 derivative that has been shown to promote already healthy levels of LDL and non-HDL cholesterol levels while increasing valuable CoQ10 stores, as published in a study published in Vascular Health and Risk Management.
- L-Glutathione reduced:
Glutathione is the body’s “Master Antioxidant.” It is used by every cell in the human body, and it’s absolutely vital for heart health. In the cardiovascular system, glutathione affects how the body processes LDL cholesterol in a healthy fashion. Glutathione’s effects ultimately support the health of the endothelium (vascular lining).*
There’s no question that stress can exert real physiologic effects on the body—including the heart. This is most true in the case of severe and sudden (acute) stress.
Broken heart syndrome is an example of the cardiovascular damage that can result from a severe, acute form of stress.
Emerging research points to inflammation as a major risk factor in heart disease.
Arjuna also contains Arjunolic acid, a unique compound with multifunctional therapeutic applications. Arjunolic acid is a triterpenoid saponin and a free radical scavenger that provides powerful antioxidant protection by reducing the oxidative stress on the heart and liver.
Ashwagandha, an exotic Indian herb, has remarkable stress-relieving properties comparable to those of powerful drugs used to treat depression and anxiety.
Scientific studies support Ashwagandha’s ability not only to relieve stress, but also to protect brain cells against the deleterious effects of our modern lifestyles. Ashwagandha has powerful antioxidant properties that seek and destroy the free radicals that have been implicated in aging and numerous disease states.
Bacopa possesses adaptogenic properties and evidence shows that it can normalize levels of corticosterone and noradrenaline in rodents exposed to stressful conditions (Sheikh 2007).
- Curcumin C3 Complex®:
Curcumin has also been found to reduce the excess platelet aggregation that occurs in sticky, clot-forming blood. And it appears that curcumin helps keep NF-kappa B production, a protein complex involved in the body’s inflammatory reactions, in check. Elevated NF-kappa B production has been linked to cancer as well as inflammatory and autoimmune diseases.
Fruitflow® works by helping to keep blood platelets smooth, thereby promoting healthy circulation and pressure within the cardiovascular system.
Fruitflow® has been clinically shown to be safe and effective in seven clinical trials, with two published in a major research journal. Unlike many other supplements, which can take weeks to achieve results, Fruitflow® works within hours and the effects can last almost a whole day.
- Vegetarian Omega-3:
Omega-3 fatty acids help keep the lining of the arteries smooth and clear of damage that can lead to thickening and hardening of the arteries.
Research shows it help prevents platelets from clogging blood vessels, improves blood circulation and normalizes blood pressure.
the most active, highly absorbable form of vitamin K2 (derived from fermented chickpea extract) —helps shuttle calcium to your bones and out of arteries.
- Enzogenol® PQQ :
Helps support cardiovascular health through supporting healthy endothelial function (blood vessel elasticity), healthy plasma viscosity, healthy fibrinogen levels and healthy blood pressure.
15, 16, 17, 18, 19. GlycoCarn®, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Grape Seed Extract, Pomegranate Extract and Saberry® Amla Extract (Vitamin C):
Power boost nitric oxide production. Provides additional vascular benefit by activating endothelial production of nitric oxide, which signals the smooth muscles to relax, inducing vasodilation to support healthy circulation.
Studies have detailed how Shilajit, an adaptogen phyto-mineral found in the Himalayas, 1-3 stabilizes, revitalizes, and preserves CoQ10 in its active (ubiquinol) form, boosting the levels of CoQ10 available to protect against mitochondrial aging.4-6
Reported to have beneficial effects in helping regulate estrogen metabolism and also acts as a lipid-lowering agent.
- R-Lipoic Acid :
The effects of free radicals comprise one of the chief obstacles to optimal mitochondrial energy production. Published studies confirm R-lipoic acid’s power to promote mitochondrial bioenergetics while simultaneously blunting free radical activity.7-9 Cardio Veda contains the superior Bio-Enhanced® R-lipoic acid for better absorption.
- Schepetkin IA, Xie G, Jutila MA, Quinn MT. Complement-fixing activity of fulvic acid from Shilajit and other natural sources. Phytother Res. 2009 Mar;23(3):373-84.
- Goel RK, Banerjee RS, Acharya SB. Antiulcerogenic and antiinflammatory studies with shilajit. J Ethnopharmacol. 1990 Apr;29(1):95-103.
- Agarwal SP, Khanna R, Karmarkar R, Anwer MK, Khar RK. Shilajit: a review. Phytother Res. 2007 May;21(5):401-5.
- Ghosal S. Shilajit in Perspective. Oxford, U.K.: Narosa Publishing House; 2006.
- Islam A, Ghosh R, Banerjee D, Nath P, Mazumder U, Ghosal S. Biotransformation of 3-hydroxydibenzo-pyrone into 3,8 dihydroxydibenzo-pyrone and aminoacyl conjugates by Aspergillus niger isolated from native “shilajit.”Electro J Biotechno. 2008 Jul 15;11(3):2-10.
- Bhattacharyya S, Pal D, Gupta AK, Ganguly P, Majumder UK, Ghosal S. Beneficial effect of processed shilajit on swimming exercise induced impaired energy status of mice. Pharmacologyonline. 2009;1:817-25.
- Neubauer S. The failing heart—an engine out of fuel. NEJM 2007;356:1140-1151. doi:10.1056/NEJMra063052.CrossRefMedline Web of Science
- Dayer M, Cowie MR. Heart failure: diagnosis and healthcare burden. Clin Med 2004;4:13-18. CrossRefMedline Web of Science
- Ashrafian H, Frenneaux MP. Metabolic modulation in heart failure: the coming of age. Cardiovasc Drug Ther2007;21:5-7. ⦁ doi:10.1007/s10557-007-6000-z. ⦁ CrossRef⦁ Medline⦁ Web⦁ of Science
- Sumitra M, Manikandan P, Kumar DA, Arutselvan N, Balakrishna K, Manohar BM, et al. Experimental myocardial necrosis in rats: Role of arjunolic acid on platelet aggregation, coagulation and antioxidant status. Mol Cell Biochem. 2001;224:135–42.[PubMed]
Prana Veda® Long Healthy cells = a healthy body. Research has linked aging to an over abundance of Free Radicals and Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS) which causes mitochondrial/DNA damage and telomere shortening within each cell. By protecting cells from damage, the aging process is halted.
Why Specific Nutrients are Crucial to Cellular Health
Cells are the fundamental units of life and play a vital role in every bodily function. As the body ages its ability to produce healthy, new cells begins to decline making a balanced immune and inflammatory response critical to guarding health vitality.
Catabolic factors, such as oxidative stress and inflammation, more aggressively attack cells’ energy-generating mitochondria with each passing year. This degradation, combined with age-related decline in cellular metabolism and energy production, impacts an individual’s vitality and quality of life.
Research has shown that a poor diet, along with stress, and environmental exposure to toxins and pesticides can cause extensive damage to cellular mitochondria. When antioxidant levels are low and free radicals/ROS high, there is an increase in systemic inflammation, decrease in energy, and increase in weight. Choosing foods and supplements that are rich in antioxidants and phytonutrients help to protect and nourish the cells of the body so that they are able to produce energy more effectively and efficiently.
Prana Veda – A Natural Approach to Optimizing Cellular Energy
Prana Veda is a nutrient dense multivitamin, packed with flavonoids, phenolic compounds, essential micro minerals, amino acids, and specialized bio actives to ward off the negative effects of aging at the cellular level, rejuvenate cellular energy output, and promote mitochondrial health.
Prana Veda’s clinically validated ingredients create a solid foundation of wellness, amplifying your body’s natural defense and detoxification process. This unique ayurvedic formula supplies key synergistic nutrients that provide superior anti-aging support and nourishment for optimal functioning and longevity of all the body systems. These clinically validated nutrients support systemic functions of youth that regulate genes that control aging while encouraging healthy mitochondrial density and activate cellular repair, renewal, and regrowth.
Experience the Unprecedented Anti-Aging Sports Nutrition Synergy
“Ayur Mitovita Energy Generator”
1. Ashwangandha Ashwaganda is a powerful herb that helps the body adapt to stress and has the ability to boost energy, muscular strength, stamina and endurance. In the brain, Ashwagandha has been shown to help support the natural repair of the nervous system while boosting levels of BDNF and increase serotonin and dopamine levels. *4,5,8
2. ArginoCarn® Enhances both lipolysis and fatty acid (stored energy) oxidation, mobilizing into working tissue for cellular metabolism while decreasing oxidative stress variables *1,7
3. Clarinol ® Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) CLA is a unique fatty acid clinically shown to reduce body fat, increase lean muscle, and promote healthy metabolism. *9,17
4. Curcumin C3 Complex®: This curcumin is 95% Tetrahydrocurcuminoids extracts obtained from turmeric rhizomes creating a higher bioavailable, stabile and active nutrient. Curcumin possesses potent anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties as well as reduce systemic oxidative stress. *12,14
5. MicroActive-Resveratrol Resveratol an antioxidant polyphenol which supports healthy metabolism, normal insulin sensitivity and optimal blood flow — all of which may have cardiovascular, brain and anti-aging benefits. *2,15
6. MicroActive-CoQ10 CoQ10 is a natural vitamin-like, fat-soluble antioxidant found in the mitochondria of almost all the cells in the body. It is used in the electron transport chain that generates 90-95% of the energy used by the body. *6,20
7. ResistAid® ResistAid is a proprietary natural immune support produced from larch trees and consists of soluble fiber arabinogalactan and bioactive polyphenolic flavonoids supporting increased antioxidant capacity and immune function. *13,18
8. Shilijit Humic/Fulvic Acid Blend: Shilajit has been used to support energy, memory, absorption of vital nutrients, intelligence, healthy blood sugar, detoxification, and cellular protection. It is known for its ability to support cell function through healthy cellular oxygenation and support of healthy neurotransmitter levels while promoting cell protection with antioxidant support. *10,16,19
9. Sustamine®: Sustamine is a revolutionary dipeptide of glutamine that combines the amino acids L-Alanine and L-Glutamine to help your body rehydrate, replenish and recover and provides several substantial benefits such as enhanced recovery, immune system support, and increased metabolic rate. *3,11
10. Vegetarian Omega-3 (life’s DHA) (from Algal Oil): Research shows that Omega-3 fatty acids reduce inflammation and may help lower risk of chronic diseases such as heart disease, cancer and arthritis.
1. Bloomer, Richard J., Kelsey H. Fisher-Wellman, and Patrick S. Tucker. “Effect of oral acetyl L-carnitine arginate on resting and postprandial blood biomarkers in pre-diabetics.” Nutrition & metabolism 6.1 (2009): 25. CAR
2. Cottart, Charles‐Henry, Valérie Nivet‐Antoine, and Jean‐Louis Beaudeux. “Review of recent data on the metabolism, biological effects, and toxicity of resveratrol in humans.” Molecular nutrition & food research 58.1 (2014): 7-21. RESVER
3. Hoffman, Jay R. “L-alanyl-L-glutamine (Sustamine™) maintains performance, helps rehydrate.” SUS
4. Konar, Arpita et al. “Protective Role of Ashwagandha Leaf Extract and Its Component Withanone on Scopolamine-Induced Changes in the Brain and Brain-Derived Cells.” Ed. Efthimios M. C. Skoulakis. PLoS ONE 6.11 (2011): e27265. PMC. Web. 19 Feb. 2017. ASH
5. Kulkarni, Shrinivas K., Mohit Kumar Bhutani, and Mahendra Bishnoi. “Antidepressant activity of curcumin: involvement of serotonin and dopamine system.” Psychopharmacology 201.3 (2008): 435. AHS
6. Madhavi, Doddabele, and Daniel Kagan. “A study on the bioavailability of a novel sustained-release coenzyme Q10-β-cyclodextrin complex.” Integrative Medicine 9.1 (2010). COQ
7. Mingorance, Carmen, et al. “Pharmacological effects and clinical applications of propionyl-L-carnitine.” Nutrition reviews 69.5 (2011): 279-290.CAR
8. Mishra, Lakshmi-Chandra, Betsy B. Singh, and Simon Dagenais. “Scientific basis for the therapeutic use of Withania somnifera (ashwagandha): a review.” Alternative medicine review 5.4 (2000): 334-346. ASH
9. O’shea, Marianne, et al. “Use of conjugated linoleic acid.” U.S. Patent No. 9,149,050. 6 Oct. 2015. CLAR
10. Piotrowska D, Dlugosz A, Witkiewicz K, Pajak J. The research on antioxidative properties of TOLPA PeatPreparation and its fractions. Acta Pol Pharm. 2000 Nov;57 Suppl:127-9. SHI
11. Pruna, Gabriel J., et al. “Effect of acute L-Alanyl-L-Glutamine and electrolyte ingestion on cognitive function and reaction time following endurance exercise.” European journal of sport science 16.1 (2016): 72-79. SUS
12. Ringman, John M., et al. “Oral curcumin for Alzheimer’s disease: tolerability and efficacy in a 24-week randomized, double blind, placebo-controlled study.” Alzheimer’s research & therapy 4.5 (2012): 43. CUR
13. Rodriguez, Bryan, et al. “Arabinogalactan for enhancing the adaptive immune response.” U.S. Patent No. 8,784,844. 22 Jul. 2014. RES
14. Sahu, Pramod K., et al. “Structure activity relationship, cytotoxicity and evaluation of antioxidant activity of curcumin derivatives.” Bioorganic & medicinal chemistry letters 26.4 (2016): 1342-1347. CUR
15. Spanier, G., et al. “Resveratrol reduces endothelial oxidative stress by modulating the gene expression of superoxide dismutase 1 (SOD1), glutathione peroxidase 1 (GPx1) and NADPH oxidase subunit (Nox4).” J Physiol Pharmacol 60.Suppl 4 (2009): 111-116. RESVER
16. Stohs, Sidney J. “Safety and efficacy of shilajit (mumie, moomiyo).” Phytotherapy Research 28.4 (2014): 475-479. SHI
17. Tetens, Inge. “Scientific Opinion on the safety of” conjugated linoleic acid (CLA)-rich oil”(Clarinol®) as a Novel Food ingredient.” (2010). CLAR
18. Udani, Jay K. “Immunomodulatory effects of ResistAid™: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multidose study.” Journal of the American College of Nutrition 32.5 (2013): 331-338. RES
19. Visser SA. Effect of humic substances on mitochondrial respiration and oxidative phosphorylation. Sci Total Environ. 1987 Apr;62:347-54. SHI
20. Yagi, Akira, and Suzuka Ataka. “Possible Prophylaxes of Aloe Vera Juice with CoQ10 to Enhance Muscle Performance.” Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Research 5.3 (2016): 2043-2049. COQ
1. Ahn, Huijeong, et al. “Methylsulfonylmethane inhibits NLRP3 inflammasome activation.” Cytokine 71.
Smart Nutrients for Lasting Dental Health
Keeping the Gateway to Your Body Healthy.
Oral health is vital to a person’s ability to speak, smile, taste, chew, swallow, and make facial expressions. Yet, there are more bacteria in your mouth than all the people on planet Earth. Some of these bacteria around teeth may cause gum disease, are extremely protective and hard to shift.*
Emerging science has made it increasingly evident to dental professionals that nutritional support must be a part of an oral care program for their patients.*
Perio Veda works synergistically, helping directly to enhance the concentration of essential minerals in bioavailable forms and fashion for cell ready absorption and indirectly to promote remineralization of enamel by decreasing bacteria and bacterial function and thus creating a holistic environment of healthy micro-flora for Optimal Oral Health.*
Perio Veda is an holistic ayurvedic medicinal approach to support your Oral Hygiene System providing a total dental diet with unrivalled effectiveness backed by the sound science of “9“ Clinically Validated ingredients including ExoCyan®, Fruitex-B® and AyurFlora® Oral Care Probiotics*
Key Benefits include:
- Delivers Premier Anti-Inflammatory and Broad-Spectrum Anti-Microbial Support.*
- Controls BioFilm Formation to Prevent Bad Breath*
- Naturally Removes Existing Plaque and Help Prevents New Plaque*
- Energize and Regenerate Receding Gums*
- Supports the Reduction of Gingival Inflammation*
- Promotes Remineralization of Tooth Enamel*
- AyurFlora® Promotes Regeneration of Essential Micro-Flora within the Mouth*
- Works with Periodontal Treatments to Soothe Gum Swelling and Bleeding*
The Mouth is the Gateway to your Body
…and its respective systems that keep us alive and well. This fast acting, 100% natural ayurvedic elixir works closely with your mouth (in fact, every tooth and cell) to maintain optimal oral health.*
Within several hours after using an antibacterial mouthwash or breath freshener, the surviving .1% of the bacteria remaining in the mouth will repopulate the full level of harmful bacteria that was present in the mouth before the product was used.*
And the bad bacteria can take over the good bacteria depending on the health of gum tissues in your mouth (gum erosion from vigorous brushing) as they provide the playing grounds for bacteria to perform their act and situation can quickly go from bad to worse. The war on bad bacteria can be won by target warfare …and the answer is Perio Veda.*
Why Should You Choose Perio Veda
Perio Veda is an antioxidant-rich, multi-functional, dental nutraceutical formula.
This ultimate-strength elixir contains scientifically selected “bone generating” phytominerals, amino acids and time- tested ayurvedic medicinal herbs known to provide gentle co-antioxidant detoxification and nourishment for everyone who want Optimal Oral Health!*
Perio Veda delivers Golden Triangular Synergy of AyurPro® BioMineral Boost, AyurShield® Oral Care Complex and AyurPhyto® Oral Care Optimizer Blends for Fast and Furious, Soothing and Healing Oral Care.*
Remarkable Features of Perio Veda
By binding to the surface of the teeth (and areas deep beneath the gum line,) this potent elixir goes to work furiously disrupting formations of biofilm, crowding out harmful bacteria by competing for the same nutrients and surface spaces.*
Perio Veda’s anti-adhesive properties prevent bacteria from culminating in the mouth by inhibiting future biofilm formation and thus reducing the main risk factor of gingivitis and periodontitis.* This reduction in bad bacteria also equals a direct reduction in anaerobic compounds responsible for bad breath.*
- Delivers broad-spectrum anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory and co-antioxidant nutritional support which may also help in provide relief with Tooth Sensitivity.*
- Studies show that one in four people suffer from sensitive teeth, however, this is greater in the 25-45 age groups and in women.*
- Provides high substantivity i.e. having a prolonged duration of contact with disease-susceptible surfaces in the mouth and thus a prolonged beneficial activity.*
- Nourishes you with ‘dental nutraceuticals” to help your teeth by creating a healing harmony of constant remineralization and regeneration cycle in your oral cavity.*
Replenishing your oral cavity daily and regularly with Perio Veda will help maintain and promote oral health, normalizing the balance of the indigenous flora in favor of microorganisms associated with both healthy teeth and periodontal or gum tissues.*
Perio Veda helps you create a natural and gradual teeth whitening with full benefits of Balancing and Brightening.*
Key Ingredients and How They Function
- Gentle Detoxification Support:
phytonutrients like Shila-Senonian® Biomolecules, Curcumin C3 Complex®, Chlorophyll, Selenium and OptiMSM® that may help dramatically reduce and protect you from absorbing toxic materials as they help dissolve and chelate contaminants without the risk for resorption. This means that it allows toxins and metabolic waste products to easily be moved out of the cells, while essential nutrients and hydration can be moved in.*
- Super Potent Bone Generating Mineral Boost with AyurPro® Biominerals:
For optimal bone strength, a comprehensive approach using a variety of nutrients is essential and AyurPro® delivers a power punch of polyphenols, ionic trace minerals, macro minerals and vitamins to help support generate tooth-strong remineralization process. It also promote bone deposition by increasing osteoblast (bone-building cell) activity.*
* Fruitex-B® is a special and highly bioavailable form of the trace mineral boron and calcium fructoborate essential for healthy bones and teeth. It also supports Anti-Inflammatory activity*
* Vitamin K2, Ionic Trace Minerals, and Boron play specific roles in healthy calcium metabolism, while calcium and magnesium team up with these vital nutrients to promote healthy bone structure, enhance muscle tone and relaxation, and maintain dental health.*
* Zinc, Silicon, Phosphorous, Sulfur, Molybdenum and Vanadium help to support strong teeth and mineralization. It may also help prevent tooth decay.*
- Co-antioxidation Immune Support with AyurShield® and AyurPhyto®
Supports and strengthens the immune system from the inside out.* This powerful herbal combination provides natural antioxidants, microbial and phytonutrient protection and nourishment to every cell in your oral cavity. . It helps address free radical damage created by smoke, alcohol and emotional stress. It also promotes healthy gum tissue and enhances the body’s host resistance.*
Specially formulated with the following powerful tissue-healing ingredients for healthy gums. *
Enzogenol® PQQ, Curcumin C3 Complex®, and MicroActive® CoQ10 provide an extensive amount of antioxidant value creating a coantioxidant synergy.*
In one study, topical application of coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) to periodontal pockets significantly reduced gingivitis, bleeding gums, and pocket depths after 5 to 7 days of treatment (Hanioka 1994). In another study, symptoms of gingivitis and periodontitis improved 3 weeks after beginning CoQ10 treatment (Wilkinson 1975).*
Folic Acid: Oral rinses containing folic acid are effective in treating gingivitis and accompanying inflammation.*
Zinc Glycinate Chelate, Silver, Green Tea Extract, Exocyan® , provides natural anti-microbial ions to help fight problem bacteria.*
Tulsi, Cardamom, Cinnamon , Clove Extract and other essential oils provide antimicrobial, antifungal protection.*
- Ayurvedic Medicinal Healing Support:
Adhatoda Vasica extract is a blend of 4 herbs: Adhatoda Vasica, Alpinia Galangal, Glycyrrhiza Glabra and Piper Longum.
Research suggests that these herbs provide protection and support to the upper respiratory tract in the event of infections. Furthermore, these herbs have been shown to relieve symptoms associated with asthma, bronchitis, breathlessness for centuries.*
Curcumin C3 Complex®: The numerous beneficial effects attributed to turmeric root are related to the antioxidant properties of the curcuminoids it contains. This antioxidant activity can neutralize free radicals that threaten the integrity of cellular structures. Curcumin C3 Complex® has over 50 scientific studies to validate its effectiveness.*
Saberry® Vitamin C from Amla Fruit:
Vitamin C is an essential nutrient that serves to maintain the integrity of bone, connective tissue, and teeth. Vitamin C promotes collagen synthesis and is a key factor in wound healing. It is also one of the best natural anti-toxins available.*
Resist Aid (Larchtree):
ResistAid™ has the ability to support and strengthen the appropriate immune response based on the immune stressor.*
Tulsi, along with curing viral, bacterial and fungal infections of the respiratory system, offers relief of congestion thanks to compounds like Camphene, and Eugenol in its essential oils. It is found to be effective in treating many varieties of respiratory disorders including bronchitis, both chronic and acute.*
Cardamom contains high amounts of cineole, a compound that naturally kills anaerobic bacteria in the mouth. Anaerobic bacteria are usually responsible for halitosis. Cardamom is also known to be effective in relieving symptoms related to the common cold, cough, and bronchitis.*
- BioFilm Protection and Healthy Micro-Flora Balancing Environment
The microbial plaque biofilm resides adjacent to the tissue-destructive inflammatory infiltrate in periodontitis.*
Exocyan® Cranberry Extract: Scientific studies suggest distinct anti-adhesion and antibacterial activity, offering strong possibilities of improving oral care.* Exocyan® disrupt the formation of biofilm preventing bacteria from attaching and growing in the mouth.*
Pomegranate Extract, Grapefruit Seed Extract and Green Tea Extract also provide vital enzymes and antioxidants and further boosting protection against Biofilm.*
AyurFlora® Broad Spectrum Oral Probiotics:
Conventional oral rinses typically follow a non-specific approach by reducing all bacteria in the mouth, Perio Veda specifically targets “bad” bacteria that are known to harm your health. AyurFlora® Oral Probiotics enzymes help break down biofilm and help facilitate oral bacterial homeostasis by normalizing the balance of the indigenous healthy flora that promotes healthy teeth and gum tissues.*
Feel the squeak, the cleanliness one could only expect from a dentist.*
- University of Florida (March 31, 2005). Live Oral Bacteria Found in Arterial Plaque.
Kamer AR. et al. Inflammation and Alzheimer’s disease: possible role of periodontal diseases. Alzheimers Dement. 2008 Jul;4(4):242-50. doi: 10.1016/j.jalz.2007.08.004.
- Chatterjee A, Kandwal A, Singh N, Singh A. Evaluation of Co-Q10 anti-gingivitis effect on plaque induced gingivitis: A randomized controlled clinical trial. J Indian Soc Periodontol. 2012 Oct;16(4):539-42. doi: 10.4103/0972-124X.106902.
- Wang XL, Cheng CY, Peng D, Wang B, Gan YH. Dental Plaque pH Recovery Effect of Arginine Bicarbonate Rinse In Vivo. Chin J Dent Res. 2012;15(2):115-20.
- Li Y, Lee S, Stephens J, Mateo LR, Zhang YP, DeVizio W. Comparison of efficacy of an arginine-calcium carbonate-MFP toothpaste to a calcium carbonate-MFP toothpaste in controlling supragingival calculus formation and gingivitis: a 6-month clinical study. Am J Dent. 2012 Feb;25(1):21-5.
- Menezes SM, Cordeiro LN, Viana⦁ GS. Punica granatum (pomegranate) extract is active against dental plaque. J Herb Pharmacother. 2006;6(2):79-92.
- Kumar A, Tantry⦁ BA, Rahiman⦁ S, Gupta U. Comparative study of antimicrobial activity and phytochemical analysis of methanolic and aqueous extracts of the fruit of Emblica officinalis against pathogenic bacteria. J Tradit Chin Med. 2011 Sep;31(3):246-50.
- Saha⦁ S, Tomaro-Duchesneau⦁ C, Tabrizian M, Prakash S. Probiotics as oral health biotherapeutics. Expert Opin Biol Ther. 2012 Sep;12(9):1207-20. doi: 10.1517/14712598.2012.693474. Epub 2012 Jun 13.
- Espinosa Cristóbal LF, et al. Adherence inhibition of Streptococcus mutans on dental enamel surface using silver nanoparticles. Mater Sci Eng C Mater Biol Appl. 2013 May 1;33(4):2197-202. doi: 10.1016/j.msec.2013.01.039. Epub 2013 Jan 26.
- Lu Z, Rong K, Li J, Yang H, Chen R. Size-dependent antibacterial activities of silver nanoparticles against oral anaerobic pathogenic bacteria. J Mater Sci Mater Med. 2013 Feb 26.
- Chaturvedi TP. Uses of turmeric in dentistry: an update. Indian J Dent Res. 2009 Jan-Mar;20(1):107-9.
- San Miguel SM, Opperman LA, Allen EP, Zielinski J, Svoboda KK. Antioxidants Counteract Nicotine and Promote Migration via RacGTP in Oral Fibroblast Cells. J. Periodontology, 2010 Nov; 81(11): 1675-90. Epub 2010 Jul. 17.
- San Miguel SM, Opperman LA, and Svoboda KK. Antioxidants Increased In Vitro Wound Healing of Nicotine-Treated Oral Fibroblasts. FASEB J. April 2010 24 (Meeting Abstract Supplement 181.2).
- Antioxidants Promote Proliferation of Human Gingival and Periodontal Ligament Fibroblasts. Presented at AADR Annual Meeting, March 3-6, 2010.
- San Miguel SM, Opperman LA, Allen EP, and Svoboda KKH. Reactive Oxygen Species and Antioxidant Defense Mechanisms in the Oral Cavity: A Literature Review. Compendium of Continuing Education in Dentistry. January/February 2011, Volume 32, Issue http://www.dentalaegis.com/cced/2011/02/reactive-oxygen-species-and-antioxidant-defense-mechanisms-in-the-oral-cavity.
- Dahanukar SA, Kulkarni RA, Rege NN. Pharmacology of Medicinal Plants and Natural Products. Indian J. Pharma. 2000; 32:81-118.
- Smith-Palmer A, Stewart J, Fyfe L. Antimicrobial properties of plant essential oils and essences against important food-borne pathogens. Lett. Appl. Microbiol. 1998; 26:118-122. PubMed Abstract | Publisher Full Text
- Exploring the relationship between periodontal disease and pregnancy complications
Yiorgos A. Bobetsis, DDS, PhD1 Silvana P. Barros, DDS, PhD2 Steven Offenbacher, DDS, PhD, MMSc
- Dr. Bobetsis is a postdoctoral fellow, Center for Oral and Systemic Diseases, Department of Periodontology, School of Dentistry, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- Dr. Barros is a research associate professor, Center for Oral and Systemic Diseases, Department of Periodontology, School of Dentistry, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- Randomized trial of a fixed combination (KanJangs) of herbal extracts containing Adhatoda vasica, Echinacea purpurea and Eleutherococcus senticosus in patients with upper respiratory tract infections M. Narimaniana , M. Badalyana , V. Panosyana , E. Gabrielyanb , A. Panossianb,, G. Wikmanc , H. Wagnerd a Department of Family Medicine, Yerevan State Medical University, Yerevan, Armenia b Armenian Drug and Medical Technology Agency, Yerevan, Armenia c Swedish Herbal Institute, Viktor Rydbergsgatan 10, SE-411 32, Gothenburg, Sweden d Centre of Pharma-Research, Pharmaceutical Biology, Butenandtstr. 5, University of Munich, D-81377 Munich, Germany.
Maintain the Mobility You Need to Lead the Life You Want with
AyurFlex® Mobility | Flexibility | Fluidity | Elasticity
Raw Vegan | Gluten Free | Lab Tested
What is Flex Veda:
Flex Veda® is an innovative, all-natural formulation, scientifically designed to restore mobility and maintain healthy joints. It is made from a clinically validated and patented complex blend of special ingredients that work cohesively to help promote a healthy inflammatory response, lubricate cell membranes throughout the body, restoring fluids that cushion bones and joints providing fast, long-lasting joint comfort and health.
Flex Veda® goes to work at the cellular level to increase cell membrane fluidity and elasticity, and supports joint movement while bending and walking. Why Flex Veda The balance between bone formation and bone loss starts to change by slowly losing more bone than is formed. This process accelerates in men and women during midlife and really takes off in women following menopause, when estrogen levels drop sharply.
Most people will reach peak bone mass between the age of 25 and 30. The intake of tailored nutrients that support bone density development after 30 is important when trying to maintain a healthy skeleton.
Flex Veda nourishes your body with over 30 essential nutrients in a highly bio-available form to support proper cartilage formation, joint lubrication, bone density development, and a healthy inflammatory response to keep your body running like a well-oiled machine. Moreover, it provides the matrix for synovial fluid, skin hydration and skin repair.
Key Benefits of Flex Veda
Nutritional breakthrough re-mineralizing entire skeletal system
Provide antioxidants that reduce free radicals for healthy joints* *
Replenishes and rebuilds bone collagen structure* *
Supports body’s natural anti-inflammatory response* *
Promotes full range of motion, joint flexibility and lubrication* *
Builds lean muscle to boost metabolism and burn more body fat* *
Activates cellular signals to trigger fatty acid metabolism while fueling and protecting muscle cells. *
Promotes skin health, appearance and elasticity by supporting moisture retention between the skin cells*
Experience the Unprecedented Nutritional Synergy of Nine Clinically Studied “Miracle Workers.”
Reduce Inflammatory Markers and Improve Mobility.
1. Fruitex-B® (Calcium Fructoborate): Provides support for conditions linked to inflammation such as bone, joint and cardiovascular. Extensive and ongoing research indicates Fruitex-B® improves WOMAC and McGill scores in as little as 7 days.*
2. Vegetarian Omega-3 ( life’s DHA): Research shows that omega-3 fatty acids reduce inflammation and may help lower risk of chronic diseases such as heart disease, cancer and arthritis.* According to the latest study published in the British Journal of Nutrition, the omega-3 fat DHA “appears to be a vital constituent of marrow and enhances bone mineral content.”
3. Sustamine® : Sustamine is a revolutionary dipeptide that combines pure L-Glutamine and L-Alanine to create an ingredient that is more effective than Glutamine alone for rehydration and recovery.*
4. Curcumin C3 Complex®: Potently enhances the mineralization in the cells. Emerging research shows promise in the stimulation of bone growth and suppression of bone breakdown by inhibiting destructive enzymatic (COX-2) processes.*
5. Regenasure®: The only all-vegetarian glucosamine supplement on the market. The preliminary research indicates that glucosamine may help to support healthy aging in the joints via activation of autophagy, one of the main cellular ‘housekeeping’ mechanisms.*
6. Opti MSM® : provides a source of dietary sulfur, which may otherwise be destroyed when the digestive system breaks down fruits, vegetables and other foods. Half the body’s sulfur is found in muscles, bones and skin*.
7. Clarinol® CLA: has been found to promote the body’s natural fat metabolism making it easier to get your body in shape. Studies show that supplementation with CLA aids in weight management by promoting fat loss. CLA has been found to promote muscle growth.*
8. Boswellia Serrata Boswellin®: provides a full spectrum extract of healthful boswellic acids and polysaccharides from Boswellia serrata gum resin, to naturally support joint health and mobility in a safe and sustained manner. Research shows that Boswellin® is significantly more effective in reducing the biomarkers of inflammation than extracts based on boswellic acids alone.*
9. Gugulipid®: Research has revealed that the refined resin (Gugulipid®) inhibits the formation of artery-hardening plaque. In addition, it has been found that an active ingredient called guggulsterones encourage levels of cholesterol and fat to drop. This in turn lowers the risk for heart disease and may also help to control arthritis related inflammation and may aid in weight loss.*
According to a report presented at the 2011 World Congress on Osteoarthritis this past September, recent clinical research shows that a combo of Boswellia and Curcumin might actually offer pain relief that’s superior to the popular prescription NSAID Celecoxib.
Flex Veda® is specially formulated with patented bone-building minerals in a critical form and ratio along with targeted, age-defying nutrients to revive hair, skin, nails and more.
1. Saberry®: As Vitamin C derived from Amla extract, has shown to be 1000 times more potent than traditional Vitamin C supplements known as ascorbic acid.*
2. Pyrroloquinoline Quinone (PQQ): Shown to increase hyaluronic acid (HA) production in the skin, enhanced skin elasticity, decreased skin fatigue and increased skin smoothness.
3. Calcium Lactate Plus: Well known for its superior solubility and bioavailability, Calcium Lactate Plus provides the body with 35% more dissolved calcium than traditional calcium supplements available today.
Additionally we’ve formulated Flex Veda with Magnesium, Manganese, Zinc, Folic Acid, Amino acids, Phosphorus, Selenium, Silica, Sodium Molybdate, Vitamin K2 and Vanadium to assist your body’s ability to repair and rejuvenate damaged cartilage, the usual source of pain you’ve been experiencing in your joints.
Our Cold Vortex® homogenizing process reduces particle size further and when paired with Narisorb®, our proprietary delivery technology, provides superior, cellular-level bioavailability.
Flex Veda is clinically designed to target nearly two dozen health conditions, all at once, every day. That’s total body protection, head-to-toe nourishment and iron-clad defense—all leading to a healthier heart, sharper brain, and stronger bones and joints. Flex Veda® is formulated with sound science and research-backed compounds to ensure our customers never lose their ability to bend and flex.
1. Johnell O and Kanis JA. Osteoporos Int. 2006 Dec;17(12):1726-33.
2. Yamaguchi M, et al. Integr Biol (Camb). 2012 Aug 23;4(8):905-13.
3. Boelsma E, Hendriks HF. Roza L. Nutritional skin care: health effects of micronutrients and fatty acids. Am J Clin Nutr. 2001;73(5):853-864.
4. Berbert AA, Kondo CR, Almendra CL et al. Supplementation of fish oil and olive oil in patients with rheumatoid arthritis. Nutrition. 2005;21:131-6.
5. Gaby AR. Natural treatments for osteoarthritis. Altern Med Rev. 1999 Oct;4(5):330-41.