Ayurvedic Dosha Quiz Results
And your dosha is…
If you are a VATA dominant and feeling out of balance, according to Ayurvedic Principles, too much air has gathered in your mind, body and physical surroundings. As a result, you feel “ungrounded.” You can find balance by bringing more earth and stability to your physiology.
- Have a bedtime and waking routine, going to bed and waking at the same time every day.
- Meditate two times daily to quiet your mind and create more inner peace.
- Practice yoga often to create a better connection with your body.
- Wear and surround your physical space with relaxing fragrances, such as lavender, chamomile, bergamot, sandalwood, Mandarin orange and jasmine.
- Eat three meals every day; your food should include sweet, sour and salty tastes.
- Give yourself a slow self-massage daily using warm herbal oils.
- Drink herbal teas, which are meant to relax you.
- Create more rhythm and routine in your daily life through morning, afternoon and evening rituals.
- If you start a project be sure to finish it. Leaving it unfinished will leave you with a sense of unbalance.