Ayurvedic Dosha Quiz Results
And your dosha is…
If you are a PITTA dominant and feeling out of balance, according to Ayurvedic Principles, too much fire has gathered in your mind, body and physical surroundings. As a result, you feel like you could combust emotionally. To gain more balance, the PITTA needs to bring more open space and coolness into his/her physiology.
- Spend more time outdoors in nature.
- You enjoy sweet, bitter and tart flavors, so eat foods with those sensations. Olive oil is known to alleviate feelings of stress.
- Meditate two times a day to soothe the mind and bring more relaxation to your body.
- Be sure to schedule a time out for yourself every day away from other people and stresses.
- Give yourself a soothing self-massage using herbal oils.
- Wear and surround yourself with soothing fragrances, such as lavender, cinnamon, pine, vanilla, fresh-cut grass, apples, pumpkin and jasmine.
- Wear cooler colors, such as blue, green and whites.
- Drink herbal teas to soothe your spirit.
- Add more physical activity into your daily routine, such as walking.
- Stay physically cool in whatever you do, and try to be more playful in your everyday life.