Ayurvedic Dosha Quiz Results
And your dosha is…
If you are a KAPHA dominant and feeling out of balance, according to Ayurvedic Principles, too much earth has gathered in your mind, body and physical surroundings. As a result, you feel like you may be more sluggish or stuck. To gain more balance, the Kapha needs to bring more open space and fire into his/her physiology.
- Spend more time outdoors in nature.
- You enjoy savory flavors, so eat more foods with those sensations. Spicy foods can bring more fire into the digestion and alleviate stress.
- Meditate at least once a day to soothe the mind and bring more relaxation to your body.
- Be sure to schedule a time out for yourself every day away from other people and stresses.
- Give yourself a soothing self-massage using herbal oils.
- Wear and surround yourself with enlivening scents, such as rosemary, peppermint and jasmine.
- Wear warmer colors, such as red, orange and whites.
- Drink herbal teas to soothe your spirit.
- Add more physical activity into your daily routine, such as running and stretching.
- Stay physically warm in whatever you do, and try to be more playful in your everyday life.